Our spring lettuce and greens garden produced all the way through mid June with awesome results, so we got a late start on turning it over and replacing it with summer vegetables. After some nice rain in late July followed by a stretch of warm sunny days in early August, it’s really starting to take shape here in New Jersey. Here are our young gardeners with the first haul of the summer….Ichiban Egglpant, which is great on the grill or cubed and roasted in the oven, and some small, but tasty Jersey tomatoes….the best! We’ll keep you posted with weekly garden progress, some easy recipes using fresh produce, and hope you’ll do the same. There’s nothing better than home grown, or locally farmed stuff!
- How To Design the Trim & Molding for your Home – DESIGN PLANS 01/20/2018
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017