We had nice waves at the Jersey shore last Wednesday. With a low tide at 4:30 I cut out of work a bit early and took the boys surfing at Sandy Hook. I snapped this picture with my phone and made the painting of the rocks at Sandy Hook this morning. The surfer is my oldest son Jack and this is a still from his Go Pro camera. He’s on the face of a nice Southeast swell.
- Stuffed Clams with Chorizo and Kale 11/24/2017
- Small Engine Storage Tips 11/21/2017
- How to Build & Install Built In Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 11/18/2017
- Build & Paint a Small Cocktail Table – Design Plans 11/06/2017
- Free Design Plans – Modern Cabinet Project 11/01/2017