We had nice waves at the Jersey shore last Wednesday. With a low tide at 4:30 I cut out of work a bit early and took the boys surfing at Sandy Hook. I snapped this picture with my phone and made the painting of the rocks at Sandy Hook this morning. The surfer is my oldest son Jack and this is a still from his Go Pro camera. He’s on the face of a nice Southeast swell.
- Bedside Table – Design Plans 09/22/2017
- Fall Seeding – Lawn Tips & A Few Updates 09/14/2017
- Assemble JET 18 – 36 Drum Sander 09/11/2017
- Running my Dust Collection Under the Floor 09/05/2017
- Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Generator Review & Giveaway – Paint Can Cabinet & Design Plans 08/28/2017