Here’s the follow-up on the figured White Oak Bench seat I made in last week’s video. Thanks for all of the great questions and hare some of the products and techniques I used. Also, please check out my new Instagram page where I’ll be posting photos and short preview videos of projects in the works.
- Electrician Tool Box – Tool Suggestions 10/16/2017
- How to Hang Cabinet Doors with the Soss Invisible Hinge 10/09/2017
- TV Lift Cabinet SHORT – Free Design Plans 10/09/2017
- How to Make Lap Joints & Base for the Modern Cabinet Project 10/02/2017
- Why Use Veneer? It’s Great for Mid-Century Modern Projects 09/25/2017