Here’s a video Q&A on the zebrawood veneer refinishing project of a great Mid-Century Modern table. Thanks for all the comments on the last video about the refurbishing process..,you can see a link to that in this video…and yes, the veneer on the drawer face was applied in the wrong direction, but it really looks great despite the mistake. Also, learn about the spray lacquer process used in the finishing process.
- How To Design the Trim & Molding for your Home – DESIGN PLANS 01/20/2018
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017