Here’s a recap of the first part of the bedside table project and some answers to your questions. Tons of great questions, so please keep them coming. It was great to work with veneer on this project and there’s a lot that can be done with it. Stay tuned for the the next show where the drawers and pulls will be made and the nightstand will be finished.
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017
- Simple Desk Refinish + Sunroom Renovation -Before & After Pictures 12/18/2017