Learn when NOT to use MDF on trim projects. MDF expands and contracts with moisture so it’s best to use wood trim around areas that may get wet like in bathrooms or around tile floors that get mopped.
- Fall Seeding – Lawn Tips & A Few Updates 09/14/2017
- Assemble JET 18 – 36 Drum Sander 09/11/2017
- Running my Dust Collection Under the Floor 09/05/2017
- Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Generator Review & Giveaway – Paint Can Cabinet & Design Plans 08/28/2017
- How to Build a TV Lift Cabinet – Free Step by Step Plans 08/08/2017