Here’s the first part of the sofa table bookcase project I’m designing and building for a client. I use my Drum Sander and Joiner to mill and join two beautifully grained Sapele Wood boards to make the top of the bookcase table.
- How To Design the Trim & Molding for your Home – DESIGN PLANS 01/20/2018
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017