Learn how to use end grain wood to make veneer and create a custom frame. This frame is made using a block of zebra wood that was lying around the shop. It’s a great way to repurpose smaller blocks of wood. The painting of the plane is part of the “tool series”, which will eventually become a coffee table book.
- Fall Seeding – Lawn Tips & A Few Updates 09/14/2017
- Assemble JET 18 – 36 Drum Sander 09/11/2017
- Running my Dust Collection Under the Floor 09/05/2017
- Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Generator Review & Giveaway – Paint Can Cabinet & Design Plans 08/28/2017
- How to Build a TV Lift Cabinet – Free Step by Step Plans 08/08/2017