Learn how to use end grain wood to make veneer and create a custom frame. This frame is made using a block of zebra wood that was lying around the shop. It’s a great way to repurpose smaller blocks of wood. The painting of the plane is part of the “tool series”, which will eventually become a coffee table book.
- Build & Paint a Small Cocktail Table – Design Plans 11/06/2017
- Free Design Plans – Modern Cabinet Project 11/01/2017
- Testing a 60 Volt Battery Powered Cordless Chainsaw 10/26/2017
- Build a Modern Cabinet – FREE DESIGN PLANS 10/21/2017
- Electrician Tool Box – Tool Suggestions 10/16/2017