Learn how to use end grain wood to make veneer and create a custom frame. This frame is made using a block of zebra wood that was lying around the shop. It’s a great way to repurpose smaller blocks of wood. The painting of the plane is part of the “tool series”, which will eventually become a coffee table book.
- How To Design Trim & Molding For Your Home – FREE DESIGN PLANS 01/20/2018
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017