Here’ s a how-to video on making a “sacrificial fence” for your chop saw. It’s a great way to line up your mitres, and works perfectly on this Hitachi chop saw that I use in the shop all the time. We’ll make the fence and show you how to use it.
- How To Design the Trim & Molding for your Home – DESIGN PLANS 01/20/2018
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017