Here’s a Fall yard prep video which is the best time of year to seed your lawn. I spread a load of topsoil to fill in some bald spots and use a Craftsman slicer to aerate the turf and then seed. I also give some updates on other outdoor projects including the bees which are doing well.
- Electrician Tool Box – Tool Suggestions 10/16/2017
- How to Hang Cabinet Doors with the Soss Invisible Hinge 10/09/2017
- TV Lift Cabinet SHORT – Free Design Plans 10/09/2017
- How to Make Lap Joints & Base for the Modern Cabinet Project 10/02/2017
- Why Use Veneer? It’s Great for Mid-Century Modern Projects 09/25/2017