We’re bracing for a big winter storm in the Northeast and I need some firewood. Here’s a quick video of cutting down a dead locust tree in the yard and splitting it for firewood. Locust makes really good firewood and the timing is perfect.
- Bedside Table – Design Plans 09/22/2017
- Fall Seeding – Lawn Tips & A Few Updates 09/14/2017
- Assemble JET 18 – 36 Drum Sander 09/11/2017
- Running my Dust Collection Under the Floor 09/05/2017
- Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Generator Review & Giveaway – Paint Can Cabinet & Design Plans 08/28/2017