We’re bracing for a big winter storm in the Northeast and I need some firewood. Here’s a quick video of cutting down a dead locust tree in the yard and splitting it for firewood. Locust makes really good firewood and the timing is perfect.
- Stuffed Clams with Chorizo and Kale 11/24/2017
- Small Engine Storage Tips 11/21/2017
- How to Build & Install Built In Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 11/18/2017
- Build & Paint a Small Cocktail Table – Design Plans 11/06/2017
- Free Design Plans – Modern Cabinet Project 11/01/2017