Oakwood Veneer sent me a nice package of their wood products and I unbox them in this video and share some ideas on using veneer…and talk about some mistakes I made in the past. I’ll be making a few projects with veneer in the next few months, including a set of chairs. To learn more about veneer, check out this helpful website (see link below) for how-to videos.
- Fall Seeding – Lawn Tips & A Few Updates 09/14/2017
- Assemble JET 18 – 36 Drum Sander 09/11/2017
- Running my Dust Collection Under the Floor 09/05/2017
- Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Generator Review & Giveaway – Paint Can Cabinet & Design Plans 08/28/2017
- How to Build a TV Lift Cabinet – Free Step by Step Plans 08/08/2017