Oakwood Veneer sent me a nice package of their wood products and I unbox them in this video and share some ideas on using veneer…and talk about some mistakes I made in the past. I’ll be making a few projects with veneer in the next few months, including a set of chairs. To learn more about veneer, check out this helpful website (see link below) for how-to videos.
- How To Design Trim & Molding For Your Home – FREE DESIGN PLANS 01/20/2018
- Working with Spray Foam to Frame & Mount Artwork 01/16/2018
- How to Make, Fit & Finish a Wooden Countertop 01/08/2018
- How to Scribe, Fit & Install Kitchen Pantry Cabinets 12/24/2017
- Power Washing My Patio 12/23/2017